Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weekend with my parents

We had such a great weekend with my parents! It seemed to just fly by! Here are some pictures from our weekend (and my hair cut).


Having lunch; mom was taking the picture!
Keira with her bowling shoes on! She looks so cute!

Keira wanted help bowling, but then she got the hang of it!
Kai and Keira playing "beauty shop"
Kade was smart enough to be a recipient
The kiddos
Hanging Christmas lights in the tree!
My mom made kai a robot out of the deer box!
Edwin putting the deer together; some assembly required! 
Raking leaves for the deer 
Edwin and Kade attempting to fix the deer's head (the head moves but it was wiggin out!)
Keira and my dad; papa Judy
Kai and Keira playing in the leaves
Mom and I (Kai took this picture)
He's just too cute
Playing football in front of our house
Keira and mom making pictures with chalk
Our family portrait; haha. I was telling Kai to get in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment