Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Kade!

Today is Kade's birthday. We had his birthday party with his friends over the weekend, and survived the slumber party! He had four friends come and spend the night, which was the perfect amount. I couldn't imagine more than that! Tonight, the Twitty fam is coming over for dinner and I'm making a roast and a Jersey cake! 
Over the past year, I've seen Kade mature and grow up alot. Now, he's still a kid; but, Edwin and I have been proud of a lot of the decisions he's made. He's made decisions to not hang out with certain kids that get him in trouble, and that's a MAJOR thing for a young boy. He stays on track with his chores and homework, and doesn't complain when he has a heap of laundry to put away (yes, Kai and Kade put their clothes away. I've trained them. haha) He's trying harder to do better in school, and take the steps necessary to succeed. For a kid that's had so many changes and trials in his life, I'm proud of who he is and who he's becoming. Happy Birthday Kade!
This is the after math from breakfast; 3 dozen donuts. 
Eating pizza (one of the boys came after dinner)


This is Kade's cake I made for tonight. It didn't turn out how I thought it would, but hey; it's gotta be better than a plain cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment