Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Hello my blog followers! Edwin and I went to a marriage conference this past Saturday at our church. The Author of "The Five Love Languages, Gary Chapmen, was the guest speaker. He's a really funny guy! Maybe later this week, i'll share some key points from our notes.  So here's what's on our menu for this week. I'm excited about trying Jambayla (mainly for Edwin, because I dont like shrimp or spicy foods!) and making homemade chicken and dumplings!

MondayJambayla with shrimp and sausage (this is a new recipe; and healthy, and might be too spicy for the kids. I'll have a kids backup plan!) 
Tuesday- Homemade chicken and dumplings
Wednesday- Crockpot beef taco soup 
Thursday- Parmesan garlic chicken, broccoli and raisin layered salad, and green beans
Friday-Pizza for Kade's birthday party! He's having a slumber party; pray for us! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment