1. Driving over 850 miles with 3 kids in the car is not as much fun as you might think it is.
2. But it's probably not as bad as you think either.
3. I still really like snowcones
4. Always invite mama and papa judy to your 4th of July celebration; they buy the best fireworks.
5. Never follow Edwin on a 4 wheeler with your mouth open; he enjoys fish tailing to blow sand in your face.
6. If a child wears a pull up to sleep in for 10 hours at night; better to err on the safe side and have him sleep in it for a 2 hour nap.
7. If your going to mama and papa judy's cabin for the weekend and end up sleeping on the couch, you better take some ear plugs.
8. I can't wait to be married; if for no other reason than not to sleep on that cotton pickin couch anymore.
9. Edwin learned that you better look at the wall you're about to lean on to take a picture, or you may have a big nasty green spot on your white shirt for the rest of the pictures.
10. When papa judy takes your child to the golf store to "just get a five iron and maybe a putter," he's probably lying. Your child may end up with a better set than you have. When mama judy takes your child to toy's R us to purchase "one video game," she's probably lying. You may just end up with three! Hey, it's a grandparent's right.
11. Road trips out of town are exhausting, but they sure are worth it.
12. For some reason 3 fittings for a wedding dress isn't enough. It still doesn't fit how it's supposed to.
13. Puerto Vallarta can't come soon enough.