Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday and My Husband Rocks!


Before I begin, let me tell you that my husband ROCKS! Last night I left to do some grocery and shoe shopping and was gone close to two hours. When I arrived at home he had deep cleaned the house! It's not unusual for both of us to clean and for Edwin to pitch in a helping hand, but we usually let the weekend slide then I have a busy work day on Monday! He knows that Monday's are generally pretty busy, because I have all the laundry and mess from the weekend to clean up! I still need to get the laundry done, but I was able to have some fun in target earlier, make the chocolate peanut butter bars (below), write this blog, and now I'm going to do some reading. He rocks.

Here's what the plan is for this week! As always, check out OrgJunkie for more menus and recipes! Edwin was completely in charge of planning this week's menu! Again, he rocks!

Monday-  Kid's choice; if you can find it eat it. (Edwin is going Christmas shopping for me when he gets off work!)
Tuesday-  Herb crusted grilled chicken, roasted garlic potatoes, and fresh broccoli. 
Wednesday- Beef brisket, baked beans, and potato salad. The Twitty clan and Chandler clan are all coming over for dinner; Edwin's parents and grandma, Jessica and Bobbyand their two kids (brother and sister in law), and Hal and Heather and their two little ones (brother and sister in law).  Yes, we're going to have a house full. 
Thursday- Cheeseburger casserole 
Friday- Smoked sausage (on the grill), rice, corn on the cob. 

No comments:

Post a Comment