Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Keira's first day of Preschool- Sept.7th, 2008

Keira is going to a mother's day out program on Monday's and Fridays. She just went for her first day this past friday, and was SUPER excited about it! We think she's going through a growth spurt, because she's been sleeping a lot! I have to wake her up at 7:30 so I can take the boys to school (and i'm told that other people's children, wake up way earlier than that!) On friday at 6:40am she came running to my side of the bed yelling; "Can you make my lunch?!". I was later told that she was also Kade and Kai's alarm clock. She turned their light on and said, "I"m going to school today!" We took the boys to school, than returned home to finish getting ready before it was time to take Keira. 
Me- "Do you want me to flip your hair out for your first day?"
Keira- "Yes my love."

After I finished Keira's hair, she ran into the other room to watch TV while I finished doing my own hair. She was only gone for about 1 minute before she ran back into my bathroom.
Me- "Whatcha doing Keira?"
Keira- "Chillin like a villain."
She had a great time and absolutely loves it. 




And Edwin and I both picked out her dress, and we really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment