Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Pictures

I hope everyone had a great weekend and Memorial Day! Here are a few pictures from our day and my birthday! It started off with my favorite sweet tea and Mcdonalds (for real; while we had a showing at our house.) The kids were so excited and thankful that I actually chose Mcdonalds! We returned home and began making cupcakes!

Me and the kiddos (Edwin's not in much of these pictures, as he took most of them!)

Waiting for the cupcakes to finish in the mixer
There's my hubby!
My beautiful Keira
I had to get in on some of the decorating action!

Keira and Kade icing the cupcakes, and Kai trying to get the cap off!
So cute; working so hard for me!

Keira is very meticulous 
Mmmm; strawberry.

My pretty cupcakes, from my pretty kiddos

All my birthday cupcakes on my new cupcake stand!
While we were making cupcakes, there was a knock at the door! My parents came from Dallas to surprise me! I screamed

Edwin, Kade, and my dad watching some sports (typical. haha!)
My mom playing some Guess Who with Kai and Keira

Papa Judy snuggles
We went to the Aquarium restaurant at Kemah. So great! For those of you that are not from Houston, Kemah is down on the water and has restaurants, games, rides, and sorts off a boardwalk
Just posing in front of the restaurant. 
Inside the Restaurant. It was so cool! 
This big fish tank wrapped around the restaurant. The kids kept taking pictures of all the fish and sharks inside! 

Us with my parents, in front of the fish tank
A view of the boardwalk

Another view


Mi famalia 
Bad family; bad.
The Twitty's; stopping to pose
Disclaimer- I'm not pregnant. The dress is pouffy and flowy!

We had a great day and it was so wonderful to have my parents with us! 

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Glad you had fun celebrating with your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I miss you and your family tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun! Happy birthday :) and i like your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That restaurant looks like so much fun!! Glad you had a good birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day...glad it was a great one! And about your parents-you know, I know Kade's not all that excited about moving away from everyone and everything, but he LOVES his new Papa and Mama Judy! When I asked him why the other day, he said because they love him and play with him like Mimi and Grandpa. How neat that they have made such an impact on his life in such a short time. That says a lot! Just thought I'd share...I knew you'd love to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great birthday!! The kiddos did a wonderful job on your birthday cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures Michelle. Happy Birthday!!!!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you all had so much fun! I hope your birthday was wonderful!

    I love your red kitchenaid! And the cupcakes look sooo yummy!

    Notice how it's the parts about food that stand out to me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like an awesome day. So glad your parents came in to spend it with you. The cupcakes look so yummy...I just ordered a cupcake maker and I thought about you. It bakes leaving a hole in the center for you to fill with goodies. We'll have to try it out and see how it does. :)

    ReplyDelete