Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Online Purchases

I'm so excited that I ordered a photoshop software for my Mac! Photoshop is so expensive, and I just want it for my photos, and not all the extra stuff photoshop has; so Edwin found me Photoshop Essentials 2. Its WAY cheaper and does all the great stuff to your photos! I"m so excited. 
We also ordered this digital camera for Keira's birthday (not until August though). I found it on Overstock.com, so we went ahead and snagged it! She LOVES to take my camera and take pictures of her stuff, so we thought she would really enjoy having her own camera. This is the one we ordered. Super cute! Shh; dont tell her!
Here are a few pictures that she has taken from my camera; Life through Keira's eyes:

She took a picture of all her shoes on this box! Here are just three of the shoe pictures:


And of course her coloring books

She's such a funny girl

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I love her little pictures :) You'll have to let me know how you like the software. I have a Mac too and I definitely don't want to spend a ton of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takes after her Aunt Erin with her shoe pics. I have a whole set of shoe pics on my flickr. And well, you know about my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete