Friday, May 15, 2009

Keira's graduation; pictures galore!

    Yes, they have graduation ceremonies for 4 year olds! How funny/cute!  Here are some pictures and videos from Keira's graduation today (Friday).  Her class worked really hard learning some Bible verses and songs, and Keira was really excited to wear a graduation hat! I don't know why, but I got teary eyed as she was walking in to the "graduation song"! I guess it just shows me how much she's growing up and maturing! Goodness; I'm so emotional! 
     After her graduation, we went and got some snow cones, before picking up the boys from school! We had a little photo shoot at the snow cone place. Keira loves for me to take her picture, and loves to take pictures with my camera! It was some great mommy and me time! On another note, We've signed a contract with an agent to sell our house, and we'll have a sign in the yard on Monday! Now you can just pray the house sells so we can move! 

Keira after her ceremony

Keira and I at the snow cone place! 
Yum!
Keira taking a picture of me relaxing in the shade! 

Stopping to smell the flowers
This one smells good too, mom! 
Keira loves to eat her snow cone in the boat! 
I love this picture. It just shows her natural beauty
My little graduate in her car seat! We're excited that she's almost the weight to be in a booster! 

Here's a quick video of the 4 years reciting a Bible Verse. Keira is on the front row, on the left! 
 

Here's an interview I had with Keira at the snow cone place! 

3 comments:

  1. She's so stinkin cute. My heaven, you could eat her with a spoon. Congrats on the grad mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we would have known about her graduation and the boys track and field days. We would have loved to have been there. We are so proud of them all~ Mimi and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute - for the record, graduations get more expensive down the road!

    ReplyDelete