Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sex of the baby....

Did I get your attention?! Well, we don't know it yet! I was super bummed that they couldn't squeeze me in before Christmas! We're going on December 30th though! I really wanted to tell our families in a creative way over Christmas, so I"m not sure what I"m going to do anymore! Maybe I'll still do it!

 Just to give you the run down...

1. I am NOT nearly as big as I thought I would be, to find out the sex. Its weird. 
2. Keira really wants a sister
3. Kai wants a sister for Keira
4. Kade couldn't care less. He already has 1 of each and thought that was enough.
5. Edwin and I thought we would prefer a girl; however, when it comes down to it, you really just want a healthy happy baby! 
6. But I would be so happy if it was a girl!
7. And I would really be happy if it was another boy. Lets be honest; boys are just easier (at least in my experience so far!)
8. We haven't really agreed on any names yet, but finding out the sex will really help us narrow some down. 
9. To "K" name or not to "K" name!? We haven't decided, but we're probably just going to pick our favorite name; and it may be a "K" name, or not! 
10. I dont have anything else to write, but I feel like the list just should be to #10

As far as cravings, I dont really have any. There are certain foods that just dont taste as good, and some that are really yummy! I never really eat eggs, but when we have kids night, I make a batch of eggs for me! I dont really crave or eat a lot of chocolate; maybe that's helping with my weight! haha. I haven't had any grilled chicken since being pregnant! I've made chicken and Edwin has grilled, but it just never sounds good when its time to eat it. 

Those are really the only "craving" things I can think of. Right now I just look like I've been drinking too much beer (and I obviously dont drink beer. I think its gross and smells like pee). I actually changed my shirt today, because I just looked flappy and not pregnant!

Merry Christmas! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. It will be so exciting to know the sex of the baby! I agree that boys are easier than girls. I can't wait to hear what you're having!!!

    Merry Christmas!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete