Do you like to cook and bake a lot? Maybe you don't necessarily "like" to, but being a mama or wife, puts you in that role?! Here is a list of my have kitchen tools, that are essential! Take a peak at Sweetlifeaswife for other ideas!
Pop over to my cooking blog and check my latest recipe; Apple Ginger Pork chops found HERE
1. My Crock Pot. I don't really use this a lot, but I use it for soups, roast, and bbq. My husband and I aren't really a fan of chicken in the crockpot, so I don't use it for chicken recipes!
2. My super large skillet. I use this ALOT. Its ginormous. I use this when I'm frying pork chops or chicken, and need all the meat to fit in 1 pan!I hope that might help if you're looking for some cooking inspiration! I"m linked to Welcome Wednesday from Take It From Me. Hop on over if you're looking for more mom's!
3. My gorgeous red mixer
4. Tons of spoons. I routinly use 3 or more spoons while making dinner. When you have multiple pots or skillets going, you need to make sure you have enough spoons!
5. My wonderful stainless steal, gas range. LOVE
7. My hand meat tenderizor (found at bed, bath, and beyond). You really need one of these if you don't have one. I use it every time I'm cooking meat.