Monday, March 15, 2010

Touches of Spring

I love Easter! I love eating peeps, getting my birds nests out, and loading up the kids Easter baskets! Here are a few touches of Spring around our house; nothing too impressive. I love looking at Easter clearance after Easter! Last year I snatched a $2 Easter Wreath at World Market!

The only thing I bought this year, were these two moss bunnies









I hope you're enjoying spring so far! I can't wait for it to warm up and stay warm! 

This week is Spring Break for us and we're heading to San Antonio Wednesday morning! We're going to take the kids to Sea World! Im really excited! 

Keira (5) said, "Shampoo took his partner".  She was referring to the Shamu accident! Eeks

Edwin is also taking the boys to a Rice/Longhorns game! They are pumped! I gave Keira the choice of what her and I can do, fully expecting her to say shopping, to pick a restaurant, or something! 

No; the girl wants to get cookies at a bakery and watch a movie at home. Thats seriously what she picked! Too funny; and simple. 

10 weeks left til Kase arrives...

4 comments:

  1. How fun. We're going North for Spring Break in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 weeks!! That is amazing!!!

    Your Easter decorations look great. I haven't even got my box out yet. I don't know what my problem is :)

    Have a great week!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥♥WHT A LOVELY BLOG.I ENJOYED SO MUCH READ SUM OF THE POST.CONGRATS E GOD BLESS YOU♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. its awesome that your my teacher mr twitty from last year -from santiago .

    ReplyDelete